Our skis are designed to work at the recommended mounting points. But we know that some people have their own preferences. It's possible to mount them at +2 or -2, however it is your responsibility if there is any damage.
Articles in this section
- Why are the serial numbers different on my skis?
- How do I define the mounting point for my bindings?
- What’s the camber of the Atris?
- Where are the skis made?
- What is the weight of the Pellis Skins?
- What’s the folded size of the Trio?
- How can I find replacement baskets/straps for my poles?
- Which skins will match with which big mountain skis ?
- Can I re-glue my skins ?
- What should I do if my skins doesn't stick anymore ?